To be eligible for Project L/EARN, applicants must satisfy all five of these criteria:
Students from any U.S. college or university are welcome to apply.
- have at least one full academic year left to complete their undergraduate degree,
- have completed at least one course in statistics or quantitative methods by the time the summer program begins.
Click here for list of approved courses.
- able to be in New Jersey from Tuesday May 31 through Friday Augest 5, 2016 for the summer training program
- be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent U.S. resident attending a U.S. university.
- and be a member of at least one of the groups specified as under-represented in graduate education, such as, but not limited to those from economically disadvantaged communities, first generation college attenders, those from racial/ethnic minority groups (African-American, Latino, Native American, and Pacific Islanders), those with disabilities, or with strong interests in health disparities.
Online application and instructions