The National Institute on Aging-funded Center for the Study of Health Beliefs and Behaviors directed by Professor Howard Leventhal seeks hourly part-time and/or full-time Research Assistants.
The Research Assistant (RA) position will provide programmatic and data management support to primary investigators and assist in the day-to-day operations of various research projects. Tasks include data collection with interviews; interview scheduling; data entry and cleaning; transcribing; coding; and general clerical work. Qualifications for the RA include the following:
- Background and interest in psychology, medicine, and/or sociology.
Interviewing experience and skills are a plus.
- Interest in working with the elderly (55+ years).
- Human Subject Certification (may be completed upon hire.)
- Must be able to dedicate 15-35 hours per week over the next year.
- Ability to travel via car. Travel is compensated (not applicable for all studies).
Pay rate is $10-$15/hour based upon experience.
Please mail or email resumes or inquiries to:
Carmelen Chiusano, M.P.A
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research
30 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.